Friday, February 15, 2008

A Quick Personal Note - Why I Created This Blog for All Those Trying To Conceive!

Hi Everybody!

I've noticed through recent comments to the posts on my blog, that many people aren't quite understanding why it is that I created this blog, and of course I can't blame them. After all the explanation as to why I created this blog is all the way at the bottom of the page...aka the very first post! :)

So what I have decided to do from now on is after every 3 posts to create a post like this one, so that all new visitors can get a feel and understanding as to why I created this blog in the first place, and what the postings are about.

So to clarify:

This is not a current day by day or month by month take on my challenge to try and conceive, I've been blessed with 3 wonderful children and couldn't ask for anything more! However, all these posts are exact recollections about my troubles while my husband and I where trying to conceive a baby boy or baby girl.

I had a very rough time, and finally crashed right through all the road blocks that we were facing to have the 3 beautiful children I have today (2 boys and 1 girl). So why did I create this blog and post my past hardships?

To help other couples out there who are going through the very same issues and problems that I did, and having a very hard time trying to get pregnant. I want to share my story with you all so that you understand you're not alone, and many have had troubles conceiving...but we make it through and we learned many new things that finally led to us getting pregnant and having our first child to introduce into the family.

Think of me as your one on one support and you're shoulder to cry on...I will help you in anyway that I can, and give you all the information that I learned and received so that hopefully you may finally start that family you've always wanted! :)


Sincerely,

Michelle Dunn

No comments: