Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Start of Something Special - Trying to Have a Baby - My Journey

It seems like nothing more then a distant memory to me now, but 5 years ago it was a very real and painful truth to face. My husband and I were having a very hard time getting pregnant, and after 1 year and 4 months of trying, and consulting doctors we started to become desperate, and didn't know where or who to turn to.

I've created this blog in response to my sister's current state of affair, as she too is having much heartache and trouble trying to have a baby. Something about her situation moved me to take action, and help all those troubled women and men out there that are finding it very difficult to get pregnant for what ever the set of reasons are.

I'm here to support you, and take you through my story every step of the way.

You see...

My husband and I had a very tough time getting pregnant with our first child, and I had a very difficult time coming to terms with my body and his body not responding the way we always dreamed of. Today we are blessed with 3 beautiful children (Thomas, Jennifer, & Steven), and it did get easier after the first child.

I'm out there to lend my knowledge, experience and support to all those having trouble conceiving and creating their dream family. I'm here to let you know, to hold on and that your dream is very possible...even if you can't see it right now! If my husband and I could go through what we had to go through to have our first child, then anyone can do it!!

I only hope that my support and personal experience can bring you closer to realizing your dream of having the family you always wanted! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for leaving a message. My EOD will be on the last week of August. You got a nice blog and an inspiring story about what you had through. Got my thumbs up for you (including my toes) :). God Bless to you and your family.